Combat Construction, Inc. CCB #210958 is a veteran owned and operated general contracting service in the Willamette Valley, Oregon.
Combat Construction, Inc. specializes in the following:
- and more!
Combat Construction, Inc. is an ADU specialist!
Contact us for more information on Accessory Dwelling Units:
While their structural forms vary, ADUs share some common traits and face common design and development challenges. For one thing, the fact that they’re secondary housing units on single family residentially zoned lots places ADUs into a unique category of housing. And ADUs also have some other distinguishing characteristics that help further define, differentiate, and distinguish them from other housing types.
- ADUs are accessory and adjacent to a primary housing unit.
- ADUs are significantly smaller than the average US house.
- ADUs tend to be one of two units owned by one owner on a single family residential lot.
- ADUs tend to be primarily developed asynchronously from the primary house by homeowner developers.
- A large range of municipal land use and zoning regulations differentiate ADU types and styles, and dramatically affect their allowed uses
- Vast numbers of informal ADUs exist compared to permitted ADUs.
Call today for a FREE estimate! (541)350-5397
Or fill out the form below to email an inquiry.